Sunday, September 27, 2009

No tale to tell

Anyone remember Toastman?

Or to further elaborate, Ren and Stimpy?

toastman Pictures, Images and Photos

Toastman, was one of the many short, random, brain clenchingly (It's a word now, because I said it is.) amusing segment on Ren and Stimpy. Why am I bringing up toastman?

To be honest there is no real reason, just a simple memory bought up by the everyday conversations me and my friends seem to have on a daily basis.

I suppose I should make this entry exciting, exhilarating somehow, but how does one even begin to do so? Everyone has different tastes in comedy and humor, a simple tasteless fart joke could make one person laugh, and the other sneer in distaste and disgust.

This is just a filler blog, so no tale to tell today.

Unless I tell you all about the party I went to last night, while the others drank away their memory in the shed I was outside in the windy cold of the night talking to the girls dad, quite the entertaining bloke he was.

Or how I had an interview with a real estate agency, and have got another coming up for a legal secretary.

Legal pays more but retail seems just that little bit more relaxed.

Decisions Decisions.

I'm also thinking of changing my blogger theme, the little slide bar at the top continues to annoy me, and continues to switch between a slide bar and a scroll bar. I'd rather it not do that, and if need be I will change my blog to fix that issue.

Why?

Because I am a girl, and we are stubborn little things.

2 comments:

  1. OHS NOES! the tiff blog filler arc! damn you fillers and your constant need to interrupt the main story.

    My personaly philosophy when it comes to jobs is to do what you like, as long as you are able to manage with that. More money is nice and if it is needed then go for it but if you are able to live comfortably with one job then do it. I mean you do have to always consider money though and know what will happen in the future since you never know when you may need that extra money and the job may not be available. I guess all I can do is quote your entry and say "Decisions Decisions" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZOh but I love interrupting the main story, its so much fun, heck while Im at it I'll create a few plot holes and storylines that go nowhere!

    ReplyDelete