As I said in my last post, christmas shoppping over and done with. *celebrates*
Yes Kathryn, hate me, hate me like a worm hates the shovel which splits it in two, hate me like the worm hates itself for falling in love with it's 'other half' forgetting they were once the same non sentient being.
I am slowly getting back into the groove of things, slowly giving myself more time to sit down and attempt to write a blog entry, no longer everyday mind you. My poor little brain just can't cope with that. It's too busy focusing on how to escape my skull.
I find myself wanting the presents I buy for other people, and yes for those of you whom watch the Community Channel I do realize that Nat has recently Vlogged about this, that girl just Vlogs about everything, not that I mind I enjoy watching her alone in my dark room. I'm just saying I ain't copying, this was in my head for a while now.
Well, it was in my head ever since I bought my two little sisters their presents. Now, they know what their presents are, and if they don't and read this blog, then they do now. One of them is getting an ice shaver, the other a chocolate fountain.
Now I have to think to myself, why should my sister's get fancy food making machines, when I could be the one sitting there in a bathtub full of rose petals next to an oozing fountain of glorious dark brown seductive goodness whilst shaving ice to make myself a nice cold beverage?
I then realized both items were powered by electricity and probably couldn't do that unless I wanted a side order of electrons and a SHOCKINGLY drastic death.
I guess my point here is that I find myself buying far more extravagant things for other people than I do myself. I just can't find the willpower to spend the money on myself, yet when it come sto a sibling, a friend or even my own damn spoilt cat I find myself emptying my wallet faster than a girl empties a room full of gender confused nerds.
This isn't an interesting blog, hoo boy no, that should be coming soon, when I am not at work. It's just a little piece of food to help keep Billy Bob alive and well.
BIlly Bob, I love you. May you grow up to be big and strong one day.
hahah this was a gem: "I find myself emptying my wallet faster than a girl empties a room full of gender confused nerds."
ReplyDeleteWell since I have been having issues with posting I will put together all three comments into here since I do not wish to go through each page since I already have I will put them in numerical order
ReplyDelete1.regarding your post about goals and such, continue pursuing them and work hard (Despite the lack of activity as of recent.)
2. quite an interesting story with such a twist at the end of it. laughed some as christmas shopping is probably one of the most insane activities that provides the highest percent chance of drawing blood.
3. YOu need to indulge yourself some. YOu are a very selfless person and you deserve to enjoy yourself some
wow you haven't blogged for a while! still busy?
ReplyDeletehappy new year!
loves
Hey Sweetie! Where have you gone??? Are you okay? I'm starting to freak out just a teeny bit.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping you've just been endlessly busy with work and fam and friends and the holidays and all the other time-consuming things that life throws at you.
Write when you can. I MISS you!
WTB Chocolate fountain powered by gerbils.
ReplyDelete