Monday, July 27, 2009

Small entry about AVCON 09

Ok, once again its been days since my last entry, but attempting to write a coherent piece of writing everyday seems to escape me. Let's see, over the weekend I went to the local anime and gaming convention, and like many a nerd I dressed up as a popular character. Hunny Sempai. A little huggable molestable child. I got quite a lot of attention.

Now normally I would write a lot more, but I am currently sick and doubled over in pain, the price of a stubborn child such as myself. I payed $35 for a weekend pass, and by golly gee I was going to get my darn weekend, even if I was wobbling around and throwing up by the end of it, which I was.

Let's see, Suppose I add an extra feature to my journals? Perhaps photos or a photo stream? I doubt many people actually come across this at the moment. Who knows if many ever will. I just simply have my say, like every other individual who has access to the internet.

Once again, I have held off my rant about the Sims 3, but I assure you its something that is looming in the distance, like an ominous sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment