Friday, May 7, 2010

A Little itty Piece of me in May

This Month I have a few things to say for it is May~






As we walk along the shores of life we leave pieces of us scattered, and fragmented in our wake, both physical and emotional.

This Month;

I like Storms













Fierce and unsuspecting, unrelenting powerful forces from above as the skies reach out to touch the earth, its spindly fingers desperately reaching out to mother earth, for affection for a hello and perhaps for a warm touch, Yet unbeknowst to the storm, it is too powerful and its touch brings naught but destruction across the land that it so lovingly adores~














I don't like: Being Alone~







That feeling, not fear, but dread. Unmistakable and undeniable, as you reach out to those you love only to find that you have naught but yourself. You try to stwin against the currents but they're too strong, they say when it rains, it pours. You become drenched, cold and wet. All you want is to be held by the one you love, so you call out only to be answered by your echoed voice. It is then, that you know you are alone.













I want you to know: Kate, I will steal your Iced Coffee

The horrendous price of asking to move in with your older sister, and all her gay housemates. There is a toll on the fridge sweety and I, the monster will consume it all!





I've Planned: To look after my Altar better



Being a Wiccan, I have an altar one I used to look after everyday but recently with my depressive slump it has been a little neglected, I will fix that quick smart! Candles, insence and cleansings ahoy~




I want to say to someone special: I look forward to the rest of my life with you, Brandon.

I can imagine us fighting at a grocery store over what sort of cheese we'd buy, and the ever increasing prices of milk. Don't worry my dear, we will stock up before the expected great milk shortage of the 2020's!





By the end of this month: I will be on my girly germs



So I will need chocolate, rest, a plethora of various painkillers and medication to keep the cyts at bay. A warm bed and someone to hold. Since I have no one to hold near me I shall attack my cat. Perhaps I should become a crazy cat lady. I hear their pay is quite good, then again the source was unreliable, as she was screeching at me and then proceeded to throw felines my way.

I caught one and took it home.

We now have two cats.



True Story.






Storm Picture by angrygibbon.deviantart.com
Alone Picture by esparrow.deviantart.com
All other Images are sourced from Google and belong to their respective owners~

2 comments:

  1. lol plenty of interesting things in this installment. Love the pics, especially the storm. I do dislike storms only because they destroy verizon and ruin internet -_- Though I guess this is just it's way of taking me outside to watch the lightening

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love storms myself, even if it does cut out the itnernet. Nothing is better than sitting in front of a warm fire or heater with a cup of hot chocolate watching the rain trickle down my window and the lighting light up the darkened skies

    ReplyDelete