Friday, August 21, 2009

crud on a stick of procrastinationm oozing with sloth

It has been too long.

TOO LONG.
about a week and a half? Perhaps two weeks?

A seemingly short amount of time in the big picture, but this is the internet, where daily gratification must be given.

since I have last updated, what has got me distracted?
what has happened?

Let's start off with a frolic in the park. The botanical gardens to be exact. It was there where I was dressed head to toe in pink shenanigans. Donning a scratch 'n' sniff T shirt with the sweet and heavenly scent of a strawberry sundae.

What's this? Pink? Shortcake? Strawberry sundaes? What's this all about!?

A pornographic strawberry party. A la' mind of a horny gay and a wonderful strawberry theme. Ah I wish I had a photo of my outfit, but alas a permanent picture of me wearing stripped socks and diamond stick on's under my brightly pink eyeshadowed eyes has escaped me. If anyone from the day has a photo of said outfit please by all means give a hoot and a holler.

The day proceeded with picnic goodness in the park, before me and my dear friend Courtney headed back to my house to pick up the cake I had made earlier, another thing I wish I took a photo of.

I also changed into a 'Miss Massage' outfit, courtesy of Bra's N Things and their massive sale.
The night was filled with laughter, fun, and of course alcohol, and a semi naked man bound in tape with whipped cream and strawberries on his nipples.

Yes. It was fun.
Now, rather than put a million things in the one journal entry I am going to split them up into a few entries and see how I go.

Remember, when discussing pornographic strawberry parties you may just attract porn stars.
That literally DID happen to me. They were wonderfully kind, but slightly disturbing.

What else happened to me?

Stay tuned to find out more.

Let's see a picture of that awesome nursey outfit eh?
Photobucket

Crappy cameara+crappy lightings=crappy photo

2 comments:

  1. Tiff AND pink?! I never thought I would see it let alone read it. Then again I can understand why based on the porn star who you seemed to attract towards you XP

    Oh and the gay in tape adn strawberries is hilarious and I bet if alcohol was involved, it was that much better

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesn't love strawberries? Yum Yum in mah Tummy

    ReplyDelete