Now, originally this blog was going to be all about RPG Maker VX and how it has slowly sapped the life outta me, but me and my beloved friend Courtney are watching Never Been Kissed, and now I have decided to write a blog about it, as I watch it. So if there are any random comments etc. Don't mind them, I type what comes to mind as I watch the movie
For starters, love the dancin' blue square at the start XD The song is one of my favorites too, 'catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away.'
I often find myself singing that song as I wander around my house.
Now Josie, the protagonist of this story, an uptight insane lunatic of a girl who knits pillowcases in her spare time. What can I say about Josie? the name just reminds me of another movie, "Josie and the Pussycats."
Wow, high school students are bitches and jerks, I can't remember it being that bad for me. I mean primary school, I'm not even going to walk down that lane. But highschool? Although the first few years were bad the rest of the years were some of the best ones in my life.
Find and destroy Sombrero....
Seriously NO
ALL sumbrero's should be praised and sat on a golden pedistal high above us so we can kiss their glorious feet.
Coleslaw....there is a reason why I never ate it, I think this movie is why. Seriously, what IS in Coleslaw?
Courtney says:
He's Kind of hot o_o;;
The teacher! NOT THE CAFETERIA MAN
----
Poor Cafeteria man, all he wants is a shot with teh Court-meister, but alas his toothless grin and balding head with questionable odur will be overshadowed by that clean cut yet slightly rugged English teacher. Who loves the younger ladies~ According to his logic, if I was in uniform, it would be ok for me to touch guys butts because I would be wearing a 'mask'
So...maybe I should...you know....buy a uniform....
The school band, its awesome....playing the Simpsons Theme song, ah how the years have gone by. and FUCK FUCK that stupid Three song up its ass. I have heard that song pay too much dealing with Customer care with that stupid company.
*shakes fist*
No, I do not like Three.
Yes, I am using Three's internet service right now.
Yes Josies high school friend is a spazz.
Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.
Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.
Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.Lame.
End of blog because my friend is here now so I is going to be social
YAY SOCIAL
wow definitely an interesting rant and I can agree with your belief of the sombrero :D
ReplyDeleteOh and it does seem, at least in my opinion, that movies tend to blow highschool out of proportion and that, although some of the things do happen, for the most part it is for the drama aspect that we as humans tend to be drawn to and are pulled into without fail. We always do have drama in our lives but some of these movies with teenagers tend to amplify the drama and take it to extremes
Insert obligatory comment reply here~
ReplyDelete