Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love you- Tributes

Another dedication blog to the people who are important in my life, I want to try to do these once a month, even if the people I want to talk about don't read my blog, it makes me feel happy to write about them, it's a small tribute to those who are important in my life. A tribute that will stay imprinted on the web for years to come. If you were in the last tribute post and not in this one, don't fret, I haven't forgotten you or suddenly decided we are not down with it or kool kats, it just means I am lazy.
Unless some kind of super virus attacks the entire interwebs like in .Hack...


Names I tried to write in alphabetical order, read on and watch me fail.







Bloggers- Thanks for reading, folowing and creating such amazing stories and tales of your daily lives, you all keep me very entertained whilst I'm at work.

Brandon- Not a day goes by where I don't thikn of you, the distance between us is great, but they say that those who travel for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. Which I believe is very true, even though I miss the warmth, the slightest soft touch, thinking of you, talking to you...it's like you're really there beside me.

Courtney- You appeared in my other tribute blog and you're appearing again. You are an awesome friend, and even though I think we need to see each other more often I wouldn't trade our friendship for the world, or a pile of chocolate equal to the mass of the world, it means I really care about you and our cups of sugar! RinXLen <3

Dylan P R Sharp Yes I put the initials there to annoy you. We've been friends since we were what...4? that's15 years yo! Pretty dang good I think, hurry up and get a job, remind me to take you out a few nights, or take you to an anime convention ,lets see if we can bag you a nice girlfriend. You deserve it.

Kaykenday- For giving me someone to talk to whilst at work, shit we've been through a lot eh?

Keri - My little lesbian friend/fiance/husband twice divorced. You are another friend whom I've had for the longest time, you are a very complex individual, sometimes you are too kind and giving for your own good, but gosh I love you that way, don't ever change. Don't ever doubt yourself and dont' take nothing from nobody! Be a manly man! ~

(The) Lukes- Because I was too lazy to make seperate ones for straight and gay luke. You are both Awesome, Gay luke, I'm scared I still cant find my pokemans, straight luke, you and your family are all absolutely awesome friendly kind amazing people. Don't ever let anyone get you down.

Mahailia- We haven't seen each other for ages, but when I do see you it seems like it was only yesterday, I hope we can catch up more often now. I love your sense of style and fashion, how no matter what you do its completly and utterly unique. I love your art and hope to have it on display in my house one day.

Nick and house across the Street from Nick- We need to hang out more often, see nick!! I don't forget about you! I even invited you to taco night, TACO NIGHT so I hope you enjoy it, even if we did have to eat on the floor, covering our meals in fear that my crazy cat Sienna would try to attack and eat it. Ed, hello, Damo and Josh and others in house whose name I can't remember, you have an awesome dog. Damo keep at it despite what you say you are a good driver.

Radical Dreamers -Once agianm like family blah blah family blah. Thanks to Tsumi for always being there and special uber thanks to Toxin for introducing me to one of the MOST amazing bands ever, Shaolin Temple of Boom.

Raina- I really do care about you, and Brandon does too~ I like to consider us as great friends even though we don't get to talk much, I can't wait to meet you and Garion one day :D

Sammy- MUMMY MUMMY MUMMAH! MUM!
Still love teasing you, now and forever more~

Stacey- You have a beautiful baby Girl, you are a strong independant woman who can do anything you set your mind too, the times you are in now are going to be your most toughest, but don't worry I'll be there by your side whenever I can sporting vegetarian meals, then I'll eat meat with your Fiance' in another room <3>

Zydrate- Because its cool, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment