Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh my is that an award I spy?




I would like to thank Insanity's Musings for this amazing award. Makes me feel all happy and tingly inside~ I've never gotten an award, and to have one makes me feel like little Billy-Bob is growing up, he is going to be such a big strong boy. Really I can't thank you enough, I have been a bit down since I got bad news from the doctors but this helped brighten my day~

Such an honour~

Now these little award majigers come with Rules, and the rules are as follows:


1. Thank whoever gave this to you
Gavin, Billy Bob would thank you with hugs and kisses if he could, but he's a blog, so he can't. Instead I'll light a candle and some incense and bless your day with luck~

2. Copy award
I'll copy you good ;D

3. Post it in your blog
Beat you to it.

4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don’t know
Well lets see now, depends on who each reader is, some may know things that others don't but I'll give it a go~

1-Yesterday I found out I had PCOS and a few other things I'd rather not talk about because it would cause uneeded worry and stress
2. I want to become a writer, or make money without a 9-5 job even though I love where I work
3. I want to spend most of my life travelling and seeing the world, meeting new people and experiencing something new and exciting each day.
4. I'm a wiccan, wonder how many people know that by now?
5. I love the wind, don't get me started about how calming it is, it's my element and its the most peaceful thing in the world to me.
6. Despite being an Australian I don't really like the heat, I prefer Autumn, I love the season and the colours, the electric energy in the air.
7.I know more than I let on, sometimes I just play stupid to make people happy or to make things less complicated.

Link 7 new bloggers

Darkmatters
-Because I think he has amazing work, I've always loved stop motion animation, and this guy has some serious skill.

I thought my life would be over at 30
A fairly new blog I found, it doesn't get updated much but I do enjoy reading it, and seeing life from a different perspective

Tale of a Dream I love the bright cheery layout of this blog

Sunflower Cake -FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD
Need I say more? What was that? I do? FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD No really, a wonderful sense of humour <3

Let's Fly away now~ A beautiful and wonderfully inspirational blog

I have a bed made of Buttermilk Pancakes Australians Stick together YO *peace sign*

Teen Reads -A random blog because I ran out of Ideas, D: I hada quick readthrough, doesn't seem too bad~

6. Notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog

I'm PREEEEEEEEEEEETy sure I did that to them all I did good yes?
PRAISE ME!

7. Keep being awesome!
Only if you all keep reading my posts :D



once again *shouts and screams and passes out in front of the air conditioner then gets fur in nose from her cat*


END

2 comments:

  1. What an award, congratulations on earning this through the hard work, perserverence, and blood, sweat, and tears put into your entries. Of course the best part is the blood put into this :D

    ReplyDelete