This is a little something taken from the blog *Notes from the Toothfairy*
I think it's a wonderful Idea, and whilst I am a few days ahead I am still going to write this up~
It is meant to happen on the first Saturday of each month, but First Monday of the month is still good, yes? I'm going to try to remember to do this each month. I always write myself little notes like this, so why not share them with the world? Or at least the blogging world?
This month....
I like: Dried banana's, I've really gotten into them lately
I don't like: not having much to do at work, I feel a little useless
I want you to know: That the Irony of love is that it garantees some degree of anger, fear and criticism.
I've planned: To go to my friends 21st Birthday, I miss her and haven't seen her for almost a year
I want to say to someone special: Brandon, I always love you, I couldn't be any more happier than I am now, knowing that I'm going to marry you and be with you forever.
Aww this was lovely,
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing :)
xx
Lovely post!...dried bananas...sound yummy!....I am also going to take part in this game. Do Come by my blog and check out my post on the 5th! Thanks.
ReplyDeletewww.callmestylista.blogspot.com
join the club... I'm kinda feeling useless at work too, blagh! I rarely feel useless at work haha, that's so stupid!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your friend's bday!
Thank you for joining this little game! Looking forward to read your next post in december!
loves
oohhh some insight into what makes that demonic boss lady known as Tiff tick *nods while scribbling notes down*
ReplyDelete@Athena
ReplyDeleteThank you very much~
@Noble
I'll be sure to take a look after writing this comment~ :D
@Toothfairy
THanks, I hope I have fun there too, I didn't want to get carried away with what I was writing
@Shado
pfft I am an awesome boss lady aren't I? Now get back to work *cracks whip*