Friends are like a box of chocolate, if you take a bite outta one, and don't like it you can spit it back out.
So, I find that the last few blogs of mine probably haven't been that funny, and I told myself that darnit, I'll try to make my blogs funny or at least meaningful. Because if I can make just one person smile when they read these little pieces of text then I'm happy.
Also, if I had one more follower I'd be happy. I have nine, which I think is a Shandy Dandy Number, but it's also a number that kinda annoys me. Never really liked the number nine. Don't get me wrong, I'm not numberist, it's just not a numerical value I'm fond of.
Another thing about these blogs, I tend to ramble a lot in them, and go completely off track, that is, if there ever was a track to begin with. That's also why my blog has its name, Ramble's 'N' Shambles.
See, I'd probably just leave today blogless, but I left yesterday blogless, and it's not good to skip two days in a row. My Billy-Bob would starve to death! Ah the poor thing. So right now, this blog is probably about nothing, just me rambling away.
I should do one of those self interview majiggers or something. I missed Blog Action Day where everyone blogged about the one thing, which kinda annoyed me in a way. I would have liked to participate in that, but eh, it wasn't a big loss for me.
To be a big loss is not having any chocolate.
Or cheesecake.
Speaking of cake, I think its Blogger's tenth Birthday, and since Blogger is the father of Billy-Bob I would like to wish him well.
The pink symbolizes the happpyness in the world of blogging and the bigness symbolizes things being big.
HAPPY TENTH BURFDAI BLOGGER
You made me smile!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree about 9.
I was stuck on 9 followers for ages!
xx
ohhhh loveylovelylovely :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for following!
I'll be your tenth follower!
YAY :)
xx
@Loz haha thanks~
ReplyDeleteI love making people smile
@Athena
Aweh thank you very much and no problem~
Lol love the beginning since not only does it involve chocolate, but also makes for a great laugh.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the whole 9 situation since for one it is an odd number, which are numbers I try to avoid due to their primeness and not evenness, this does disclude 5 of course since it works out well and is a great number to estimate with.
anyways happy birthday Blogger although I am a bit late
Thanks Shado, haven't seen ya around in a while, its good to see you back commenting up a storm
ReplyDelete